Your new Xerox Phaser 3600 printer is equipped with several special features that improve the print quality. You can print up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output. See the Software section. The printer prints up to 38 ppm A4 and size paper size paper letter up to 40 ppm. For double-sided printing, the printer prints paper size A4 up to 26 ipm and paper size letter up to 27 ipm. Handle paper flexible, Tray 1 (MPT) supports letterheads, envelopes, labels, transparencies, custom-sized materials, postcards, and heavy paper. Tray 1 (MPT) accommodates up to 100 sheets of plain paper. Tray 500-sheet 2 and 3 500-sheet optional tray supported plain paper in various sizes. Multiple exit tray; Select the Outbox (upside down) or the rear cover (face-up) for more convenient access. Direct route of the path of the paper from Tray 1 (MPT) to the rear cover.
Create professional documents, Print watermark. You can customize your documents with words, as confidential. See the Software section. Print booklets. This feature allows you to easily print a document to create a book. Once printed, all you have to do is fold and staple the pages. See the Software section. Print Posters. The text and images of each page of the document are enlarged and printed on the sheet of paper and then can be recorded together to form a poster. See the Software section. See Xerox Phaser 3600 Service Manual for repair, maintain and troubleshooting, assembly and disassembly.
Table of contentsXerox Phaser 3600 User Manual
- Introduction; Special features, Printer overview, Finding more information
- System setup; Using control panel menus, Menu overview, Printing a demo page, Changing the display language
- Software overview; Supplied software, Printer driver features, System requirements
- Network setup (Phaser 3600/N, Phaser 3600/DN only); Supported operating systems, Configuring TCP/IP, EtherTalk, Configuring IPX frame types, Setting Ethernet speed, Restoring the network configuration, Printing a network configuration page, Configuring 802.1x, Configuring Port 9100, Configuring LPR, Configuring IPP, Configuring SLP, Configuring CentreWare IS
- Loading print media; Selecting print media, Loading paper, Selecting an output location
- Basic printing; Printing a document, Canceling a print job
- Maintenance; Printing information page, Cleaning the printer, Maintaining the print cartridge, Maintenance parts
- Troubleshooting; Clearing paper jams, Troubleshooting checklist, Understanding the Status LED, Understanding display messages, Print cartridge-related messages, Solving general printing problems, Solving print quality problems, Common Windows problems, Common PostScript problems, Common Linux problems, Common Macintosh problems
- Installing accessories; Precautions when installing accessories, Installing a memory DIMM
Download Xerox Phaser 3600 User Manual here