|Canon PIXMA MX320 User Manual|
The Super G3 fax modem with up to 33.6 Kbps is fast and reliable. The system can be used both as a standalone fax and for PC faxing. The automatic document feeder (ADF) even makes faxing large documents very easy. Further advantages are provided with 20 code selection keys, a function for circular transmissions and a memory for up to 50 fax pages. The USB port on the front allows you to store the scanned original directly on a compatible USB flash drive - ideal for fast document exchange. In just 45 seconds you can hold a borderless photo of the size 10 x 15 cm in hand in hand. With up to 2 picoliters of fine ink droplets and up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi resolution, you get brilliant photo prints with virtually no visible grain.
ChromaLife100 + is the Canon system for particularly high color stability. The combination of Canon FINE printheads with selected original Canon photo paper and special Canon inks allow archiving of the prints up to 300 years under certain conditions. PictBridge allows you to print photos directly from a compatible digital camera. The optional Bluetooth adapter BU-30 allows images to be printed wirelessly from any compatible Bluetooth device. With the Canon MP Navigator EX software, scanned files can be converted to searchable PDFs and password-protected. The OCR software is available in over 15 languages. The Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX software simplifies the creation of top-notch photoprints thanks to features such as red-eye correction and AutoPhoto Fix.
Contents of Canon PIXMA MX320 User Manual
- Overview of the Machine; Main Components, How to Navigate Menus on the LCD.
- Setting Up the Machine; Confirming the Telephone Line Connection, Specifying the Basic Settings for the Machine, Setting the Receive Mode.
- Copying; Making Copies, Using Various Copy Functions.
- Scanning; Saving Scanned Data.
- Printing from Your Computer; Printing Photos (Easy-PhotoPrint EX), Printing Documents (Windows), Printing Documents (Macintosh).
- Faxing; Sending Faxes, Using Various Sending Functions, Receiving Faxes, Using Various Receiving Functions, Using Useful Fax Functions.
- Other Usages; Printing the Notebook or Graph Paper, Printing Photos Directly from Your Digital, Camera or Mobile Phone, Machine Settings, Solution Menu and My Printer.
- Loading Paper / Originals; Loading Paper, Loading Originals.
- Routine Maintenance; When Printing Becomes Faint or Colors Are Incorrect, Replacing a FINE Cartridge, Cleaning the Paper Feed Roller.