|Canon PIXMA iP4300 User Manual|
Do not use the following types of paper. Using this paper not only will produce unsatisfactory results, but it can also cause jams or malfunction of the printer. In addition, when you print paper size A5 or smaller, do not use thinner than a post card paper, including plain paper or notebook paper cut to a small size. Do not touch the surface of printing until the ink is dry (approximately 30 minutes). The colors in the dark images may appear indistinct at first but will become clearer after approximately 30 minutes. The images may be stained if you put prints on an album until the ink is completely dry. We recommend the ink to dry for 24 hours before placing the prints in an album. Do not attempt to dry the ink with a hair dryer or exposing the impressions in the direct light of the Sun. Do not store or display prints in heat or humidity conditions. Those never expose to heat or the direct light of the Sun. Store prints in albums for photos, picture frames or slideshow folders to protect them from direct exposure to outdoor sunlight. Do not mount prints in an album of adhesive type, since it is possible that you can not delete them. Note that some types of folders and albums of transparent plastic can make the edges of the paper to turn yellow.
Contents of Canon PIXMA iP4300 User Manual
- How to Use This Manual
- Safety Precautions
- Before Printing; Main Components, Loading Printing Paper.
- Basic Printing; Printing with Windows, Printing with Macintosh.
- Printing Media; Compatible Media Types, High Resolution Paper HR-101N, Glossy Photo Paper GP-401 / Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" GP-501, Matte Photo Paper MP-101, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided PP-101D, Photo Paper Plus Glossy PP-101, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss SG-101, SG-201, Photo Paper Pro PR-101, Photo Stickers PS-101, T-Shirt Transfers TR-301, Envelopes.
- Routine Maintenance; Replacing an Ink Tank, Keeping the Best Printing Results, When Printing Becomes Faint or Colors Are Incorrect, Printing the Nozzle Check Pattern, Examining the Nozzle Check Pattern, Print Head Cleaning, Print Head Deep Cleaning,
- Aligning the Print Head, Cleaning Your Printer.
- Using the Canon Setup Utility
- Troubleshooting; Cannot Install the Printer Driver, Cannot Connect to Computer Properly, Print Results Not Satisfactory,
- Printer Does Not Start or Stops During Print Jobs, Paper Does Not Feed Properly, Paper Jams, ALARM Lamp Flashes Orange, Error Message Appears on the Screen, Cannot Print Properly with Automatic Duplex Printing, Windows-specific Problems, Cannot Print Properly from a Digital Camera, If You Cannot Resolve the Problem
Download Canon PIXMA iP4300 User Manual