As an ultra-compact multifunction device from Epson, the XP-430 is perfect for anyone who wants to print cost-effectively and with high quality at home. With the separate single cartridges, you only have to replace the used color. So you save money. With Epson Connect, you also have a lot of mobile printing options at your disposal. This provides more flexibility. You can even print from a memory card without a PC. The Epson Claria Home Ink inks used provide crisp, clear text as well as brilliant, high-quality lab-quality photos. With the separate single cartridges, you only have to replace the used color. So you save money. Whether you're using your smartphone or tablet, iPrint App1 can be downloaded on many different devices and used for mobile printing and scanning. With Epson Email Print1, you can also print from anywhere in the world1. You simply send documents and photos directly to the printer via e-mail. Creative minds use the Creative Print1 app to access their Facebook photos, create custom greeting cards and templates, or create color photos with their own photos. Wi-Fi Direct provides, even more, flexibility. You can easily print from compatible wireless devices without connecting to a network.
With the 6.8 cm LC color display and the memory card slot, you can easily print photos using simple menu commands - without a PC. Stylish and compact - thanks to its slim and compact design, the XP-430 takes up little valuable space on the desk. Wi-Fi Direct: Wireless printing without a network Mobile printing: Simply print from almost any place1 6.8 cm LC color display with touch panel: for simple menu navigation and printing without a PC Claria Home Ink: Cost-effective printing with separate single cartridges - you only replace the used ink.
Contents Epson Expression Home XP-430/XP-434 Manual
- Product Basics; Using the Control Panel, Product Parts Locations, The Power Off and Sleep Timers, Epson Connect Solutions for Smartphones, Tablets, and More, Using Google Cloud Print, Using AirPrint, Using the Mopria Print Service, Android Printing Using the Epson Print Enabler, Using Fire OS Printing, Using Windows 10 Mobile Printing, Using Epson Print and Scan App with Windows Tablets.
- Wi-Fi Networking; Wi-Fi Infrastructure Mode Setup, Wi-Fi Direct Mode Setup, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), Printing a Network Status Sheet, Changing or Updating Network Connections.
- Loading Paper; Loading Paper for Documents and Photos, Loading Envelopes, Paper Loading Capacity, Available Epson Papers, Borderless Paper Type Compatibility, Paper or Media Type Settings - Control Panel, Paper or Media Type Settings - Product Software.
- Placing Originals on the Product; Placing Originals on the Scanner Glass
- Copying; Copying Documents or Photos, Copying and Restoring Photos
- Printing from a Computer; Printing with Windows, Selecting Double-sided Printing Settings - Windows, Selecting Additional Layout and Print Options - Windows, Printing with OS X, Cancelling Printing Using a Product Button
- Scanning; Starting a Scan, Selecting Epson Scan Settings, Scanning with OS X Using Image Capture, Scanning from Smart Devices, Scanning Special Projects, Scanning to a PDF File, Restoring Photo Colors as You Scan.
- Using Memory Cards With Your Product; Inserting a Memory Card, Printing from a Memory Card, Scanning to a Memory Card, Transferring Photos on a Memory Card
- Printing Personalized Projects; Printing Lined Paper and Graph Paper, Printing Personalized Note Paper, Printing Calendar Pages.
- Replacing Ink Cartridges; Check Cartridge Status, Removing and Installing Ink Cartridges, Replacing Ink Cartridges Using a Computer Utility, Printing with Black Ink and Expended Color Cartridges, Conserving Low Black Ink with Windows.
- Adjusting Print Quality; Print Head Maintenance, Print Head Alignment, Cleaning the Paper Path
- Solving Problems; Checking for Software Updates, Product Status Messages, Running a Product Check, Resetting Control Panel Defaults, Solving Print Quality Problems, Solving Scanned Image Quality Problems
- Technical Specifications; Windows System Requirements, OS X System Requirements, Printing Specifications,
Download Epson Expression Home XP-430/XP-434 Manual here