With the Full HD resolution Acer Aspire Switch 10, even the smallest details are clearly displayed on the display. Gorilla glass 3 makes the display particularly resistant and ensures a clear view in the long term. The combination of Full HD1 (1920 x 1200) display, Zero Air Gap, and IPS technology delivers brilliant clarity and rich colors from any angle, making the Aspire Switch 10 an outstanding device that can be seen. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 of the latest generation makes your display more resistant than ever before with Native Damage Resistance. The rugged display glass provides a triple improved scratch resistance and visibly reduces existing scratches effectively. The Aspire Switch 10 has an Intel Atom processor and can be used in four different modes that enable multitasking in virtually any environment. By removing the display, you can use it as a tablet PC, in notebook mode, you can do tasks effectively, by rotating the screen you can share content with other people and in the case of lack of space make it to play a movie easily in stand-by mode A tent on. The Acer Aspire Switch 10's unique Acer Snap Hinge leverages the invisible power of magnetism to provide a docking solution without borders, allowing you to seamlessly detach and remount the keyboard from the display.
The innovative nanopilot lithography (NIL) offers a wide range of stylish solutions using environmentally friendly manufacturing processes. The back cover of the Aspire Switch 10 is made of NIL-machined aluminum and allows an elegant and unique design with the gray-brushed surface. With a width of just 8.9 mm in tablet mode, the Aspire Switch 10 turns into one of the slimmest 2-in-1 notebooks on the market. With a weight of only 1.17 kg (including keyboard), the Aspire Switch 10 offers unlimited mobility and becomes your daily companion - everywhere. The Zero Air Gap technology combines haptics and optics better than ever before, creating a truly impressive touchscreen experience. This technology connects the display module directly to the touch panel and provides a low-reflection and especially angle-stable image reproduction - even in direct sunlight. Whether you're indoors or outdoors, the Aspire Switch 10 is designed for day-to-day use. The LumiFlex display technology from Acer offers optimal color control, so you can also watch sunshine videos and share photos with others.
Contents of Acer Aspire Switch 10 Manual
- First things first: Your guides, Basic care, and tips for using your computer,
- Using the keyboard: Lock keys and embedded numeric keypad, Windows keys, Activate Microsoft Office
- Touchpad; Touchpad basics, Touchpad gestures,
- Recovery; Creating a recovery backup, Creating a drivers and applications backup, Recovering your system,
- Connecting to the Internet; Connecting wirelessly
- Using a Bluetooth connection; Enabling and disabling Bluetooth
- BIOS utility; Boot sequence, Setting passwords
- Securing your computer; Using passwords
- Frequently asked questions; Requesting service, Tips and hints for using Windows 8.1, Troubleshooting, Error messages
Download Acer Aspire Switch 10 Manual here