The HP Color LaserJet 3600 series printer is perfect for individual users and workgroups in unmanaged environments, as well as small businesses that need color to promote their image and reach new customers. Stand out with a very simple and economical printing for brilliant colors, ideal for the in-house production of advertising material. Print realistic, natural images with sharper contrast and brighter colors that stand out from the page, using HP Imageret 3600 technology and HP ColorSphere toner. Reduce your workload - install the printer software in just a few clicks and enjoy ease-of-use with a user-friendly, intuitive control panel and a familiar printer design. Comprehensive printing features at a very low purchase price - high print speeds (up to 17 ppm in color and monochrome) and fast printing on the first page allow you to work more efficiently .
The HP Color LaserJet 3800 is ideal for mid-sized business teams looking for fast, high-quality color printing to communicate more effectively and expand their customer base. Give color to your ideas and create outstanding communication materials. Fast printing for greater efficiency - work productively and efficiently at speeds of up to 21 ppm in color and monochrome. Automatic settings optimize print quality, and real-time color calibration ensures excellent results for every job. Increase the capacity of your printer for greater speed and benefit from various connectivity options, including wireless connectivity through an EIO slot. Color access controls allow you to restrict access to color printing by user or application.
Table of contents HP Color LaserJet 3000/3600/3800 Service Manual
- Product information; Quick access to printer information, Printers at a glance, Features at a glance, Walkaround, Control panel overview, Printer software, Print-media specifications
- Installation and configuration; What is in the box, Site requirements, Connecting to a network or a computer, Printer memory
- Maintenance; Understanding approximate supplies replacement intervals, Replacing supplies, Managing the print cartridge, Cleaning the printer, Calibrating the printer, Tools for troubleshooting
- Theory of operation; Engine control system, Laser/scanner system, Pickup-and-feed-system, Image formation system,
- Removal and replacement; Removal and replacement strategy, External doors, covers, and panels, Internal assemblies, Printed circuit assemblies (PCAs), Sensors, 500-sheet feeder.
- Troubleshooting; Troubleshooting process, Control-panel messages, Jams, Image defects, Repetitive-defects troubleshooting, Interface troubleshooting, Service menu, Diagnostics menu, Test pages, Engine resets,
- Parts and diagrams; Ordering parts and supplies, External panels and covers, Internal components, Paper pickup drive assembly, Duplexing-feed drive assembly (duplex models), Duplexing reverse drive assembly (duplex models), Developing separation-drive assembly, Fuser drive assembly, Cassette (tray 2), Paper pickup assembly (HP CLJ 3600/3800), Paper pickup assembly (HP CLJ 3000), Electronic transfer belt (simplex models),Electronic transfer belt (duplex models), Multipurpose tray assembly (tray 1), Duplex-paper feed assembly (duplex models), Fuse
Download HP Color LaserJet 3000/3600/3800 Service Manualmediafire.com/file/1rb196f1ot4mu10/HPLaserJet+3000-3600-3800+SM.rar
Password : printer1.blogspot.com