Download Garmin Forerunner 735XT User Manual - Improve with the Forerunner 735XT on the track, on the bike and in the water. This GPS-Multisport watch is ideal for athletes who need detailed data during training and competitions. The 735XT has a smaller format and a messenger-friendly bracelet so you can make a good figure with the watch all day - during training and at work. Use the device as a fitness tracker and store your number of steps, the calorie consumption, and sleeping data. Already you have the necessary data to be better than yesterday. A routine that is not a routine. The Forerunner 735XT provides a variety of activities: running (indoor / outdoor), cycling (indoor / outdoor), swimming (swimming pool / open water), cross country skiing, paddle sports, trail running, hiking, and strength training. Switch between the sports with the automatic multisport function, simply by pushing the button, in the case of coupling training, duathlons and triathlons. The 735XT supports advanced training for running, cycling and even swimming. Create custom training and download them free of charge at Garmin Connect.
The Forerunner 735XT is our first multi-sports watch with Elevate technology for heart rate measurement on the wrist. Keep your chest belt at home, but still see statistics like heart rate ranges and beats in a minute - in real-time and in a color display. For competitions, your heart rate measured at the wrist may be sufficient. In the training and recovery phase, however, you need more detailed data. The Forerunner 735XT has a wide selection. Look at some of the extended values you get when using a heart rate chest strap: Efficiency values such as step rate, ground contact time, and vertical movement. Excessive efficacy values such as balance of ground contact time, step length, vertical ratio, and more Physiological readings such as lactate threshold, stress value, and power state VO2max, barrel -prognosis and recovery counselor without chest belt Physiological measurements such as lactate threshold, stress value and performance Heart rate measurement under water during swimming.
The Forerunner 735XT is one of the first models compatible with StravaLive Segments, which includes a 60-day trial subscription for Strava Premium. This automatically synchronizes your Strava favorites segments for running and cycling with the 735XT so you can receive live feedback during your activity. You will also receive alarms for the start and end of segments, you can view the leaderboard and see how your current activity compares with your personal record. You can also use the Strava Suffer Score after training. In doing so, your heart rate is analyzed during the training and the overall effort is classified in the activity. So, see if you were better than yesterday when you look at how hard you've been working on training.
With Smart Notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect and live tracking, the 735XT is the ultimate smartwatch for athletes. Keep your phone safe during long cycling or running training and receive all notifications on the device at the wrist. Then decide if you want to answer or extend them. You can even customize the Forerunner 735XT with free display design, apps and data fields from Connect IQ. The Forerunner 735XT has just as much stamina as you. In the rest phase, the clock does not let you down and serves as a fitness tracker, which saves the number of steps and the calorie consumption around the clock and monitors the sleep. Also use the Varia bicycle safety products such as bicycle radar, bicycle lights, and the VariaVision In-Sight Display.
With LiveTrack, family and friends can track your position in real-time when you're on the road, and now the feature is even more user-friendly. If you use the Auto-Start feature, you can focus on your tour rather than on the technology. LiveTrack automatically detects when you go, so you do not even need to pick up your phone. The auto-launch feature is also compatible with the new version of Strava Beacon, which allows subscribers of Strava Premium to use the same great feature. It has never been so easy for you, your friends and your family to enjoy your tours more relaxed.
Get more out of your miles traveled with Garmin Connect, our free online community, where you can store, plan and share activities. If you set a new personal record and improve yourself, we'll record it for you, so you can find all your success in one place. Get Connect Insights that are tailored to your stats and habits, such as how to move around, and other health tips. Connect with other users to take part in challenges and competitions. Available on the computer or on compatible mobile devices.
Download the free Garmin Face-It App for display design to customize the device with a photo of your smartphone. Just download the app, select an image from the photo library, adjust the style for the time, and set the image as a display design. Done. Whether a landscape shot of your last hike or a picture of your new dog - with Garmin you can give your watch a very personal touch.
Table of contents Garmin Forerunner 735XT User Manual
- Introduction; locking and unlocking the device keys, opening the menu
- Training; going for a run, multisport activities, heart rate while swimming, swim terminology, indoor activities, workouts
- Heart rate features; viewing the heart rate widget, setting your heart rate zones, broadcasting heart rate data to Garmin devices, running dynamics, physiological measurements
- Activity tracking; turning on activity tracking, using the move alert, sleep tracking, auto goal, intensity minutes
- Smart features; pairing your smartphone, widgets, using do not disturb mode, Bluetooth connected features, connect IQ features
- History; viewing history, viewing data totals, deleting history, data management, sending data to your Garmin connect to account, Garmin connect.
- Navigation; adding the map, map features, marking your location, navigating to a saved location, navigating back to start, courses, stopping navigation.
- ANT+ sensors; pairing ANT+ sensors, foot pod, training Shimano Di2 shifters, situational awareness, compatible heart rate monitors.
- Customizing your device; setting up your user profile, activity profiles, activity settings, activity tracking settings, system settings.
- Device information; charging the device, specifications, device care.
- Troubleshooting; support and updates, getting more information, acquiring satellite signals, improving GPS satellite reception, resetting the device, clearing user data, restoring all default setting, viewing device information, updating the software, maximizing battery live, my daily step count does not appear, my device does not beep in cold weather.