Download Canon PIXMA MP495 Manual PDF | The Canon PIXMA MP495 is a compact, cost-effective and stylish multi-function system with additional WLAN interface. Full HD Movie Print provides great photo shoots from the HD movies of your Canon camera, EasyWebPrint EX for comfortable printing of content from web pages. The PIXMA MP495 delivers excellent laboratory-quality prints and high-quality scanning and copying functions. Thanks to the WLAN interface, this compact and elegant device can be easily shared by several people and is, therefore, the ideal multifunction device for the whole family. The PIXMA MP495 delivers full-color photo shoots with outstanding detail and professional business documents, thanks to the 2 picolitre fine ink droplets and a maximum print resolution of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi. The printing speed of documents is approximately 8.8 ISO pages per minute in black-and-white or approximately 5.0 ISO pages per minute in color. A 10 x 15 cm borderless print in laboratory quality is printed in only approx. 41 seconds.
Unnecessary waiting times are a thing of the past - thanks to the Quickstart technology, the device is ready for use only a few seconds after switching on. Thanks to the customizable Canon Solution Menu EX function, the operation is very easy, and even if you forget to open the door, the unit has a self-opening paper output tray that prints and copies. With Canon Full HD Movie Print, you have the opportunity to transform your finest moments into HD movies that you have shot on your Canon digital camera into brilliant photo prints. Simply play your HD movie using this software, stop at the desired location and print the images. Thanks to this modern Canon technology, photos from an HD video can be printed in such a first-class quality as was previously unthinkable. The ChromaLife100 + system for brilliant photo prints with a particularly long life: The combination of PIXMA MP495, Canon original color, and Canon original photo paper ensures brilliant photos with high color stability, which last a lifetime.
With a scan resolution of up to 1200 dpi, fine detail is captured. In auto scan mode, the device automatically detects a photo or document before saving and then applies the appropriate settings. Auto Document Fix is a technology that optimizes text, graphics and images in scanned documents individually. This makes them appear more distinct, with richer colors and more professional. Numerous software tools now offer even more functionality. Easy-WebPrint EX supports the compilation of printouts with content from different websites in Internet Explorer. They only print what they really need. AutoPhoto Fix II is an intuitive feature that automatically optimizes photos and corrects such as red-eye correction, so you can always get great photo shoots. Easy-PhotoPrint EX simplifies the creation of layouts for printing photos and calendars, and now provides an integrated Flickr search facility for finding publicly available images.
Contents of Canon PIXMA MP495 Manual
- Overview of the Machine, Main Components, LED Display and Basic Operations.
- Copying Documents, Copying Photos, Fit-to-Page Copying.
- Saving Scanned Data on the Computer, Preparing for Scanning with the Operation Panel, Saving Scanned Data on the Computer.
- Printing Photos (Easy-PhotoPrint EX), Printing Documents, Printing Web Pages (Easy-WebPrint EX), Starting Various Software Applications.
- Loading Paper, Loading Originals.
- When Printing Becomes Faint or Colors Are Incorrect, Printing the Nozzle Check Pattern, Examining the Nozzle Check Pattern, Cleaning the Print Head, Cleaning the Print Head Deeply, Aligning the Print Head, Replacing a FINE Cartridge, Replacing Procedure, Checking the Ink Status, Cleaning the Machine, Cleaning the Paper Feed Roller, Cleaning the Inside of the Machine (Bottom Plate Cleaning), Cleaning the Protrusions inside the Machine.
- Tips on How to Use Your Machine
Download Canon PIXMA MP495 Manual (EXE file) here