Download Canon PowerShot A2500 Camera Manual User Guide PDF instructions will help you learn to use the Canon PowerShot A2500 properly. Taking pictures is able to stop time with a single finger 16 Megapixels 5x Optical Zoom and 20x Combined Zoom 2.7 "LCD HD Video Image Processor DiG!C 4 ISO up to 1600 and 28mm Lens Digital Image Stabilizer New ECO MODE Face Detection & Red Eye Correction Intelligent Scene Detection from 32 different creative effects: fisheye, miniature, toy camera, monochrome, poster Compatible with SD Memory Card, SDHC and SDXC cards Available in silver , Red and black.
The Canon PowerShot A2500, designed for as many users as possible, is a compact camera that offers a wide range of shooting possibilities. To respond to all your ideas of artistic creations! Its CCD sensor amounts to 16 million pixels for high-precision photos and 720p HD videos. All this combined with the optical zoom of 5x, also allows capturing the most distant characters with a constant quality. The Canon PowerShot A2500 also features the advanced ZoomPlus 10x technology, which gives you the guarantee of a better level of detail and precision than the classic digital zooms. This digital camera from Canon has several smart features that greatly facilitate your shots: Smart Auto 32 scenes, retarder with face detection, direct focus control, digital image stabilizer. The A2500 also has creative modes that add numerous effects to your cliches such as, poster effect, super vivid or miniature effect.
Contents of Canon PowerShot A2500 Manual
- Basic Guide; initial preparations, trying the camera out, using the software, system map.
- Camera Basics; On/Off, shutter button, shooting display options, FUNC. menu, MENU Menu, indicator display.
- Smart Auto Mode; shooting (Smart Auto), common, convenient features, image customization features, helpful shooting features, customizing camera operation.
- Other Shooting Modes, specific scenes, applying special effects, special modes for other purposes.
- P Mode; shooting in program AE ([P] Mode), image brightness (exposure compensation), color and continuous shooting, shooting range and focusing, flash, using eco mode, other settings.
- Playback Mode; viewing, browsing and filtering images, image viewing options, protecting images, erasing images, rotating images, editing still images.
- Setting Menu; adjusting basic camera functions.
- Accessories; optional accessories, using optional accessories, printing images, using an eye-fi card.
- Appendix; troubleshooting, on-screen messages, on-screen information, functions and menu tables, handling precautions, specifications.
Download Canon PowerShot A2500 Manual here