|Canon PIXMA MG5750 Manual|
When you download the Canon PRINT app, you can print and scan with your smartphone or tablet, or have direct access to the cloud. Thanks to Wi-Fi Direct mode, which creates an ad-hoc network, neither a wireless router, an internet connection or a password is necessary. Experience creative freedom when printing and scanning over the cloud with the enhanced PIXMA Cloud Link With the extended PIXMA CloudLink you can quickly print photos from Instagram, Facebook or Flickr, documents can be printed directly from popular cloud services like GoogleDrive or OneDrive and SlideShare. Scanned documents and photos can be uploaded directly to GoogleDrive, OneDrive, and the newly added OneNote service.
Thanks to separate ink tanks, only the ink that has run out have to be replaced; Optional XL inks and automatic two-sided printing reduce printing costs Much savings with little waste. The great advantage of the separate ink tanks is that only the ink that has been used up must be replaced. Optional XL inks allow you to print more pages and the paper can be printed on both sides automatically, saving paper and money. 6.2 cm high, a crisp color display for easy operation, viewing and connection Operation, viewing and connection, everything is very simple. The large 6.2 cm display makes everything clear, from the selection of the individual functions through the image preview to the use of a cloud service. Automatic start-up starts the system as soon as a print job arrives.
Content of Canon PIXMA MG5750 Manual
- Using the Machin; Printing Photos from a Computer, Copying Originals.
- Printer Functions; Connect Wirelessly with Ease in "Direct Connection", Print Photos Easily Using My Image Garden, Download a Variety of Content Materials, Print Items with Easy-PhotoPrint+ (Web Application), Available Connection Methods, Easy Scan with the Auto Function, Scan Originals Larger than the Platen, Scan Multiple Originals at One Time, Using PIXMA/MAXIFY Cloud Link.Print Easily from a Smartphone or Tablet with Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY.
- Handling Paper, Originals, Ink Tanks, etc; Loading Paper, Loading Originals, Replacing Ink.
- Maintenance; If Printing Is Faint or Uneven, Performing Maintenance Functions from Your Computer (Windows), Cleaning.
- Administrator Password.
- Troubleshooting; Network Communication Problems, Problems while Printing/Scanning from Smartphone/Tablet, Printing Problems, Scanning Problems (Windows), Mechanical Problems,
- List of Support Code for Error.
Download Canon PIXMA MG5750 Manual