|Canon PIXMA MG5150 Manual|
The Canon PIXMA MG5150 is the ideal all-rounder for the whole family. It combines outstanding printing speed with brilliant image quality as from the Fotolabor. Thanks to the only 1 picoliter fine ink drops and the high resolution of 9,600 x 2,400 dpi, you get a smoother color gradation and images with no visible grain. The printing speeds for documents are impressive 9.7 ISO pages per minute in black and 6.1 ISOS pages per minute in color. A brilliant 10 x 15 cm borderless print is printed in only 39 seconds. With Canon Full HD Movie Print, you have the opportunity to transform your finest moments into HD movies that you have shot on your Canon digital camera into brilliant photo prints. Simply play your HD movie using this software, stop at the desired location and print the images. Thanks to this modern Canon technology, photos from an HD video can also be printed in first-class quality.
Thanks to the Quick Start technology, the device is ready for use only a few seconds after switching on. With Quick Operation, numerous functions can be achieved via the 6.0 cm TFT color display in just a few, logical steps. With a PictBridge connector and memory card slots, this device is ideal for direct photostar printing of cameras, memory cards, and USB ports even from USB sticks. Because the system works with five separate ink tanks, you only need to replace the ink that is actually consumed. This maximizes efficiency and minimizes unnecessary waste. The PIXMA MG5150 is remarkably versatile. It offers a self-opening paper output tray and two paper feeders, which allow the storage of different paper types (eg photo paper and plain paper). With the automatic duplex function, you can easily create double-sided documents on plain paper.
Easy-WebPrint EX supports the compilation of printouts with content from different websites in Internet Explorer. Auto Photo Fix II automatically optimizes photos, such as red-eye correction. Easy-PhotoPrint EX simplifies the creation of layouts for printing photos and calendars and provides a Flickr® search function for finding publicly available images. The printer gives you exclusive access to the creative park premium website, which contains content from famous national and international artists. These premium pages can be used, for example, to make attractive albums, calendars, and other creative print projects. This access is exclusive to users who use the new original Canon ink. The ChromaLife100 + system for brilliant, long-lasting photoprints: the combination of PIXMA MG5150, Canon Original Ink, and Canon Original Photoprint ensures brilliant photos with high color stability for a lifetime.
Contents of Canon PIXMA MG5150 Manual
- Overview of the Machine; Main Components, How to Navigate Menus on the LCD.
- Printing Photos; Printing Photos Saved on the Memory Card / USB Flash Drive, Using Various Functions, Inserting the Memory Card, Inserting the USB Flash Drive.
- Copying; Making Copies, Using Various Copy Functions.
- Reprinting Photos from Printed Photos; Reprinting Printed Photos, Using Various Functions.
- Scanning; Saving Scanned Data to the Computer, Using Various Scan Functions.
- Printing from Your Computer; Printing Photos (Easy-PhotoPrint EX), Printing Documents, Printing Web Pages (Easy-WebPrint EX), Starting Various Software Applications.
- Other Usages; Printing PDF Files Saved on the Memory Card /USB Flash Drive, Printing the Template Forms such as Notebook Paper, Printing Photos Directly from Your Digital Camera or Mobile Phone, Machine Settings.
- Loading Paper / Originals; Loading Paper, Loading Originals.
- Routine Maintenance; Replacing an Ink Tank, When Printing Becomes Faint or Colors Are Incorrect, Cleaning the Paper Feed Roller, Cleaning the Pad in the Cassette.
- Appendix; Legal Limitations on Use of Your Product and Use of Images, Tips on How to Use Your Machine.
Download Canon PIXMA MG5150 Manual