|Epson Expression Home XP-235 Manual|
Epson Expression Home XP-235 save space, money and time with this multifunction device from Epson with single cartridges and functions for mobile printing. As an ultra-compact multifunction device of the smaller Epson series, the Epson Expression Home XP-235 is perfect for anyone who wants to print cost-effectively and with high quality at home. Thanks to the use of separate single cartridges, only the used ink has to be replaced in this multifunction device, which saves money. With Epson Connect, you also have a lot of mobile printing options at your disposal. This provides more flexibility. The Epson Claria Home Ink inks used provide crisp, clear text as well as brilliant, high-quality lab-quality photos. With the separate single cartridges, you only have to replace the used color. So you save money.
Whether you're using the smartphone or the tablet, you can download the iPrint app on many different devices and use it for mobile printing and scanning. With Epson Email Print, you can also print from anywhere in the world. You simply send documents and photos directly to the printer by e-mail. Creative minds use the Creative Print app to access their Facebook photos, create custom greeting cards and templates, or create color books with their own photos. Epson iPrint and Epson Creative Print require a wireless connection and the Epson print apps. Epson Email Print and Epson Remote Print Driver require an Internet connection. Learn more about supported languages and devices. The whole family can print and scan wirelessly from anywhere in the house. Elegant and compact, thanks to its slim and compact design, the Epson Expression Home XP-235 takes up little valuable space on the desk.
Epson Expression Home XP-235 product features; Compact multifunctional device. Saves space, money and time. Mobile printing Simply print from almost any location. Claria Home Ink Cost-effective printing with separate single cartridges - you just replace the used ink. Wi-Fi Simple wireless printing and scanning. Compact Lightweight and compact design.
Contents of Epson Expression Home XP-235 Manual
- About This Manual; Introduction to the Manuals, Marks, and Symbols, Descriptions Used in this Manual, Operating System References.
- Important Instructions; Safety Instructions, Printer Advisories, and Warnings.
- Printer Basics; Part Names and Functions, Control Panel.
- Loading Paper, Paper Handling Precautions, Available Paper and Capacities, Loading Paper in the Rear Paper Feed.
- Printing; Printing from a Computer, Printing from Smart Devices, Canceling Printing.
- Copying; Copying Basics, Making 20 Copies.
- Scanning; Scanning from the Control Panel, Scanning from a Computer, Scanning from Smart Devices.
- Replacing Ink Cartridges; Checking the Ink Levels, Ink Cartridge Codes, Ink Cartridge Handling Precautions, Replacing Ink Cartridges, Temporarily Printing with Black Ink, Conserving Black Ink when the Black Ink Is Low (for Windows Only).
- Improving Print and Scan Quality; Checking and Cleaning the Print Head, Aligning the Print Head, Cleaning the Paper Path, Cleaning the Scanner Glass.
- Applications and Network Service Information; Epson Connect Service, Web Config, Necessary Applications, Uninstalling Applications, Installing Applications, Updating Applications and Firmware.
- Solving Problems; Checking the Printer Status, Removing Jammed Paper, Paper Does Not Feed Correctly, Power and Control Panel Problems, Printer Does Not Print, Printout Problems, Printing Is Too Slow, Cannot Start Scanning, Scanned Image Problems, Other Scanning Problems,
- Appendix; Technical Specifications, Regulatory Information, Saving Power, Transporting the Printer, Where to Get Help.
Download Epson Expression Home XP-235 Manual