This Canon XEED WUX500 compact WUXGA installation projector offers first-class image quality and versatile connection options. It is also characterized by LCOS technology, a constant brightness of 5,000 lumens, a high-quality Canon lens with 1.8x optical zoom, HDBaseT, and WLAN connectivity. WUXGA resolution (1,920 x 1,200 pixels) and full HD support for detailed, realistic projections. Bright, vibrant images with constant 5,000 lumens brightness and 2,000: 1 contrast range. Sharp, raster images with vibrant, precise colors thanks to LCOS and AISYS technology. 1.8x optical zoom and extensive lens shift for fast and precise installation. Connection possibilities for various input signals thanks to HDBaseT and WLAN with NMPJ (Network MultiProjection). Powerful features such as hardware-based edge blending, picture-by-picture, and four-point keystone correction. PC-free multi-projector installations for up to nine projectors via USB stick. HDMI input and RJ-45 network connection. Easy access to the lamp and air filter reduces operating costs. Lamp life of up to 5,000 hours and noise development of only about 30 dBA in Eco mode.
Transmits the audio signal to external sound output devices. The audio signal is transmitted via this connector to match the image signal. Connection for USB stick. Projection of contents of a USB stick or firmware update. Transmission of the audio signal for two different picture signal inputs that are not HDMI / HDBaseT. In this case, the sound for the selected picture signal is output via the internal speakers. A cable-connected remote control is connected via this interface. Connection for the monitor output of a PC. Transmits digital PC signals (Digital PC). A VGA-DVI-I cable can also be used to transmit analog PC signals (Analog PC-1). Transmits analog PC signals (Analog PC-2). The component cable transmits the component picture signal (component). For transmitting digital video signals (HDMI). A single cable can transmit both video and audio signals. For connecting the LAN cable (Shielded Twisted Pair). Connects the projector to a network. Transmits the HDBaseT input signal including digital video and audio signals. A single HDBaseT cable (Shielded Twisted Pair) can transmit both video and audio signals.
Contents of Canon XEED WUX500 Manual
- How to Use This Manual.
- Safety Instructions; Safety Precautions, CAUTION ON HANGING FROM THE CEILING, Power Cord Requirement, Federal Communication Commission Notice, Precautions for Use, Installation and Handling Precautions, Precautions on the Lamp, Precautions for the Batteries of the Remote Control.
- Before Installation; Precautions When Carrying/Shipping the Projector, Precautions for Installation.
- Before Use; Projector Highlights, Included Accessories, Part Names, Projector, Projection Lens, Side Control, LED Indicators, Input Terminal, Remote Control, Preparing the Remote Control.
- Basic Guide; Installation Procedure, Connection Procedure Projection Procedure.
- Advanced Guide; Using Menus, Menu Description, Advanced Projection.
- Other Information; Maintenance, Product Specifications, Troubleshooting.
Download Canon XEED WUX500 Manual here