Xerox Phaser 3600 Service Manual is the main document used to repair, maintain and troubleshoot the printer. Use this service manual as your main resource for understanding the operational characteristics of the printer and all the options available. This service manual describes the specifications, theory and diagnosis, and repair of problems that occur in the print engine and accompanying options. Detailed replacement procedures, parts list, and wiring diagrams are also included.
Whether in the workplace or in the small workgroup in any constellation, the Phaser 3600 laser printer guarantees high productivity, Xerox quality, and superior performance. High printing speed. Up to 38 pages/min, the right pace for your print volume. The first print after 9 seconds. They avoid unnecessary waiting times on the printer and have more time for productive tasks. Complex print jobs are handled with ease. Behind the scenes, a robust 400 MHz processor ensures that all incoming print jobs are printed out immediately, even multi-page jobs with high graphics. When connected to a network (standard for N and EDN configuration), the Phaser 3600 Laser Printer is a powerful assistant that helps more users to work more efficiently, enabling greater productivity. The Secure Print feature keeps confidential print jobs in the printer queue until the owner retrieves them, and the pre-sort storage provides for the speedy output of multi-page and high document sets consisting of multiple sets.
The Phaser 3600 delivers more performance for less money with sophisticated features such as those found only on more expensive laser printers. More speed, more features, and a solid, user-friendly design. No other printer in this class can measure the value of the Phaser 3600. Print without interruptions. The two standard paper trays hold a total of 600 sheets. Do you need more capacity? Then refer to the additional 500-sheet paper tray. Profitability is a standard. Low cost per page and cost-saving features such as toner and energy saving mode plus duplex printing and multiple uses for economical paper usage. Easy to change toner cartridge. You can choose between the standard cartridge at a low price and the high-capacity cartridge for more capacity and lower operating costs. We keep our promise. Outstanding reliability and performance are guaranteed by the one-year warranty with on-site customer service.
The Phaser 3600 Printer Service Manual contains these chapters:
- Introductory, Safety, and Regulatory Information: This section contains important safety information and regulatory requirements.
- Chapter 1 - General Information: This chapter contains an overview of the printer’s operation, configuration, specifications, and consumables.
- Chapter 2 - Theory of Operation: This chapter contains detailed functional information on the printer components.
- Chapter 3 - Error Messages: This chapter provides detailed troubleshooting procedures for error messages generated by resident diagnostics.
- Chapter 4 - General Troubleshooting: This chapter contains general information on troubleshooting the printer. In addition, this chapter includes troubleshooting methods for situations where error indicators are not available.
- Chapter 5 - Print-Quality Troubleshooting: This chapter focuses on techniques to correct image quality problems associated with the printer output.
- Chapter 6- Cleaning and Maintenance: This chapter provides periodic cleaning procedures for the printer.
- Chapter 7- Service Parts Disassembly: This chapter contains removal procedures for spare parts listed in the Parts List. A replacement procedure is included when necessary.
- Chapter 8- Parts List: This chapter contains exploded views of the print engine and optional Field Replaceable Units (FRUs), as well as part numbers for orderable parts.
- Chapter 9- Plug/Jack and Wiring Diagrams: This chapter contains the plug/jack locations and the wiring diagrams for the printer.
- Reference: This section provides a list of acronyms and abbreviations
Download Xerox Phaser 3600 Service Manual here